

Ms. Marla. The best teacher ever. This lady has patience!

Each kid got to stand up and Ms. Marla said what they wanted to be when they grew up. There were a whole lot of Mom's, princess and super hero's. Bryce said he wanted to be a dad. He tells me all the time he wants to be just like his Daddy.

The whole group (tues, wed, thurs and fri a.m. and p.m.) classes with their caps and diplomas.

Singing the duck song with their duck hats.

Singing the monkey song. They all had to hang their monkey's around their necks for the song. Don't worry, when the curtain opened Bryce was the only one who's monkey was hanging wrong. The arms hook around their necks and velcro and Bryce had his hooked by one arm and one leg. That is Bryce....a little special!

The dinosaur poem

Bringing home a baby bumble bee song.
This graduation was AMAZING! She went all out. Bryce started when he was 3 years old so he gets to do a second year of pre-school and we will be coming back to Pre-School Paradise for sure! She had this huge stage set up in her backyard with curtains that closed so they could change hats. It was so cute to see their little faces when the curtain opened. They wore all these different masks and hats for each song and got to take them all home with them. This teacher is amazing and sent these kids home with so many memories. She made them scrapbooks with their work and progress. So pleased with this class!
1 comments:
I wish I could have been there but am so glad to see the pictures. I can't imagine her building such a stage (with curtains yet!) I definitely believe he should repeat this school if he can. I bet you were so proud to have the "cutest" graduate!
Post a Comment