CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Weekend

We love spending Memorial Day at Delta. This year was a little different because Mother Nature still doesn't think that it is summer. The water was ice cold but that didn't stop all the kids from riding the tube and poor Bryce from going down the slide. I say poor Bryce because I don't think he knew what he was getting in to. He said down and I didn't believe him so I kept saying "do it" and sure enough he went down. The look on his face when he hit the water was priceless. He wanted to cry but was too cold to cry. Well, I guess it wasn't that bad because he went a second time.


Thankfully Bowzer is a Delta dog. I was so worried that he would run off or fight with the other dogs but he was a natural camper. He thought Braiden's tent was the best thing ever. Braid had to leave a little hole in the door so Bowzer could go in whenever he wanted. A little doggy door in the tent. I would panick a little when I couldn't find him and I would go right to the tent and he was out cold (usually on Braid's pillow) He is such a good dog!


How cute is this little guy. He was so tired and so ready for his nap but when I took him in the trailer he would just play. He was sitting on the swing with Kaylee and Cori and next thing I knew he was like this.....sound asleep.

Yay for Delta! We are so grateful that Jodi and Brad are so nice to let us treat their property like it is ours. We love this place!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Poor little Kayson. I love that he is still smiling in the pictures.

You guys are crazy over there, getting in the water when it is so cold like that. And Bryce going down that slide, what a cutie.