My Mother's Day was pretty uneventful. My Mom is out of town (cruising Alaska with Jo and Brad) and we are celebrating tomorrow night with Tim's Mom. So, today was pretty much another day of being a Mom for me. While eating dinner and playing on Facebook one of my friends posted a "getting to know your Mom". You ask them a couple questions and they answer them about you. I decided to have Bryce do it and then made Braiden. It was cute to hear the answers.
Bryce:
My Mom looks prettiest when - She wears pretty clothes
My Mom's favorite food - Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches
She is happy when - her kids are being good
If my Mom could go anywhere she would go - to the Sand Dunes
Her job is - at MOPS
Braiden:
My Mom looks prettiest when - She is happy
My Mom's favorite food is - Peanut Butter and Jelly sanwhiches
She is happy when - She is scrapbooking
If my Mom could go anywhere she would go - to Hawaii
Her job is - being a Mom
I love these answers! Clearly, I eat way too many peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! I also realized I need to try harder to be happy. I love that my 14 yr old says I am prettiest when I am happy. That is my new goal!
7 years ago
1 comments:
Super cute!!
Post a Comment