I love wearing boots with heels but don't that much anymore. It is really hard walking in 3-4" stilletos while carrying a fat baby. So, I usually only wear them once in a while or if I am "dressing up". MOPS is one of those days I "dress up" and after getting home my feet were killing me so I took them off and put on some flats. Bryce walks up behind me and says "I like those shoes Mom, they are cute. Lots cuter than those elf boots you wear." I love that he just says whatever the heck he wants. When he was little he called them witch shoes. I guess they have now become elf shoes.
(After viewing this picture, I just realized how gross my brown boots are. Guess it's time to go shopping!)
1 comments:
I figured he was talking about your Ugg boots...that kid is so funny! I love that you are posting his funny comments, so you won't ever forget!
Post a Comment