CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Soldier Hollow

So I have realized the only bad thing about belonging to so many "good deal" blogs and websites is I start to think I NEED every good deal. How can I just let a good deal slip away? That's right, I don't. I swear I purchase way more stuff now just because it is a good deal. But regardless, I have gotten some pretty fun stuff. I found 1/2 coupons to Soldier Hollow and have wanted to head up there....so, great time with 1/2 off coupons right? Oh and this is the day after I got my hair cut, colored and styled for 1/2 off. Yep, I found another "good deal."








1 comments:

Katie said...

You look so different with your new haircut, I am excited to see it in real life...I think it is really cute...too bad, I won't be seeing it tomorrow :(