(caution....photo overload. Who am I kidding, all my post are photo overload! ENJOY!)
Foto Fly
Family Pictures
I heard about these guys while me and the kids were at the Kid's Fair last year and finally got in to get a family picture (with Tim kicking and screaming the whole way!)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. My boys did such a good job smiling.
Foto Fly
Family Pictures
I heard about these guys while me and the kids were at the Kid's Fair last year and finally got in to get a family picture (with Tim kicking and screaming the whole way!)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. My boys did such a good job smiling.
She asked me if I wanted the red background and I told her no because I didn't want to look like the american flag. I am so glad I decided to, these are some of my favorites.
Man this kid is getting so grown up. He was so nice and got his fro cut just for me. He is dang handsome and the sweetest kid you will ever meet!
I could not have asked for a better boy while getting pics done. He is so cute...on the way there I kept showing him how to smile ( I don't love his "cheesy" smile when he is trying too hard) so when we get there he whispers in my ear "is this how I smile?" He had been practicing the whole way down there. He just gets cuter and sweeter (yes, sweeter) every day!
I know, you just want to pick him up and squeeze him huh? He is the squishiest little guy and such a sweetheart. He did an awesome job! When the lady would say "good job Kayson" he would clap and clap.
Grrr, I love this one but Braiden's big red shoe bugs the crap out of me. I also have it in black and white and love that his shoe isn't sticking out so badly. I really should have taken this as an opportunity to go shopping (some more) and get him all black shoes. Dang it!
Artsy I guess. She said everyone interact with each other. It felt a little weird while doing it but I really like this one.
I love these two (same pic, one is in black and white) I love little Kayson face and that he is giving me loves.

0 comments:
Post a Comment