CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

He's off and running


(Don't mind the food on his pants....clearly I was more worried about getting the pic of him walking than making sure he was clean. GROSS!)

Okay maybe not running but definately off....

He has been taking a couple steps from the couch to the other couch and Me and Tim joked that he would be walking by the end of the week. Nope, more like the end of the day.
We dropped Byrce and Kayse off at my Mom's for a couple hours while Tim took me to a Dr. Appt and when I got back Kayson had learned how to turn around to go down the stairs and I guess WALK.
When we got home he took 5 steps, then 10 steps and then next thing I knew he walked from the kitchen to the computer room to get his Daddy. It really was that quick. He went from 6 or so steps to full on walking in a couple hours. Bryce was walking by his first birthday so I was interested to see if Kayson would be an early walker and sure enough, 15 days before he turned 13 months and he is outta here.....


0 comments: