I hate winter birthday's....Our house doesn't fit 23 people and it is to freaking cold to have a party outside (the reason I hate winter birthday's) so we decided to do it at the Mayan.
Thankfully both families came and joined us in celebrating it here and it worked out perfect. I still cannot believe my little guy is 1 years old!


How cute is this cake? My friend Katie told me she did this for her little boy and so I decided it would fun since we didn't have a "party theme" and it was adorable!

Yes, I am making Kayson stick his finger in the cake. For a little guy that LOVES to eat he was sure a little unsure about sticking his hand in this cake.

Just thinking about if he is really enjoying this or not.....


These crazy Mayan people were walking around during the diving show and stopped for some pictures. I love Kayson's face (or back of his head), it shows how confused he really was.


Don't worry, Bryce helped eat the cake while Kayson tried to play with his birthday hat. This was Kayson's own little cake so I let Bryce go to town on it.


I love this fat little squishy guy....he is such a good baby and I will say it again I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS ONE!!! I want that year back and want it to go a little slower!

I know this is Kayson's birthday post but have to throw in this adorable picture. I love this kid so much (even with all the grief he gives me) and I love that he is game for anything. No fear in this kid.
2 comments:
one already? it can't be.
Yeah for Kayson! That last picture with the Mayan guys makes me wonder what it would be like to go to work and be mostly naked all night. Not something I would like to do...or anyone around me. :)
Post a Comment