Baby Kayson isn't a baby anymore. Or atleast he no longer looks like one. I cannot believe he will be 1 years old in 4 days. Time flies when you are having fun (or have a cute baby growing up)

This is the best before picture I could get. The poor kid was so confused as to what was going on.

A little annoyed with the haircut lady and again a little confused!

Checking himself out in the mirror. I guess he approves cause he let her continue.

This kid is game for anything. He liked having his hair cut and kept looking over at Braiden across from him getting his hair cut at the same time and would giggle.

Not the cutest "after" picture but by this point he was DONE and wanted Mommy to hold him. He did such a good job and has a mowhawk. He no longer looks like a baby :(

Both of my boys after their MUCH needed haircuts!
(I forgot to get a "before pic of Braiden so I snagged this one below to show how badly he needed one.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment