CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dec in Review



This month has been so busy, not only with Christmas shopping but with Christmas activities. I figured I would just do a couple pictures of each activity instead of overloading my blog with pictures. That is what my scrapbooking is for....right?

Ultradent did there Christmas party and we made sure to be there for that. They always go above and beyond and the kids have so much fun. Kayse didn't know what to think about Santa. He wanted off his lap ASAP but he didn't cry. Had he been on his lap any longer I think it would have turned to cries.

Braiden found a friend.....We have used the crap out of our free membership (thanks Cindy :) to Thanksgiving Point and decided to head out to the Petting Zoo today. It was a little chilly but perfect because there was nobody there. Note to self: DO NOT go to the petting zoo or any animal exhibit when the poo is soaking wet. It was so stinky!

This kid is so great. It doesn't matter what the activity is he is participating. He is such an amazing big brother (and a pretty good son too!)


Had to throw this picture in....it so shows Bryce's personality. He is riding a pony and takes a time out to give me some hand gesture. I am not sure if he is shooting me, giving me a thumbs up or flashing me a gang sign. With this kid you never know!

Again, Bryce flashing me a gang sign

And the winners are....Mom and Braiden. Ugh, it is hard to be so good!
Last year we decided to start a family tradition of making gingerbread houses. Well, last year Lisa gave us these gingerbread trains and we hung on to them until this year. Ok, that is not the best idea. Frosting doesn't do real good sitting in a box for a year. We did our best and had fun.

Happy Birthday S'more! This year I decided for Cori's birthday to take her with us to do something fun instead of giving her a present. We did the zoo lights and it was so much fun.



I love these girls. I seriously have such a great group of friends. I can go weeks without talking to them and it is like nothing changed. I hope I am friends with these girls forever. We went to Olive Garden for our Girls Christmas party and ate and caught up. Good Times!


Today was a day to go in the Wood Family history books. I was being funny and asked Tim if he would like to run to Cabellas with me to get my Dad's xmas gift. Tim doesn't shop little lone on a Saturday and the Saturday before Christmas at that. He said "yes" (I almost tipped over) so I thought I would push my luck and ask him to come with us to the Dino Museum (Thanksgiving Point...again) and again, I got a "yes." Who are you and what have you done with my hubby. Seriously. Well we went and Cabella's was a zoo so we got in and out of there pretty quick without Tim killing anyone and headed over to the Dino Museum. I am so glad we went, there was nobody there and Bryce was in heaven running around showing his Daddy everything. We had a great Saturday with Tim!

2 comments:

Katie said...

So what is this petting zoo and why have you not invited us?

I love the gang signs!

And last what about my hair in that pic, I believe I explicitly told you not to post that ANYWHERE!!! I knew I needed my hair done but seriously what a freakin dog I am!

~Our Family~ said...

Wow tons of fun as always.. I wish we lived closer to go do fun things with ya.. I'm so glad that you are using and enjoying every minute of the free thanksgiving point pass I gave you.. I knew you would love to use it thats why I picked you... I don't think I will be seeing you this year at the butterfield party the baby still hasn't come yet and I'm just miserable and i don't dare to go if i haven't had her by then either.. We will see if she decided to come in the next day or so yes I know x-mas.. Thats what is going to happen I just know it.. Anyway i guess we will deal with it..