Drum roll please....
My total came to $490.50...I spent $117.00 so my total savings were $373.50.
I have a love/hate relationship with the mall. Today I went in only to go and get some pants altered for me. Well, while walking past Pacsun I noticed a sign that said 50% off already clearanced items. I had to go in and look right? WRONG! Ugh, I have a problem leaving good deals on the rack. However, today I did okay. I got some much needed pants for Tim and some shoes for Braiden. I did okay.
I got (4) Hurley shirts for me, a Hurley hoodie for Tim, (4) Bull Head levi's for Tim, DC shoes for Braiden and DC shoes for Tim (they are going to be twinners) and a super cute pair of FOX shoes for me...all for $117.
2 comments:
What a steal! Thanks for letting me know about it, not that I needed anything but still!
Seriously, will you be my personal shopper!
Post a Comment