"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moment's that take our breath away."
Friday, December 10, 2010
This is hilarious. Some people have been posting these on FB so I decided to make one and ended up making 5 different dances. They are so funny! Yes, there is not one with me in it. I could not find a picture. It's not that I couldn't find a "cute" picture, I really could not find one picture of me that was close up enough to work. Hmmm, guess I need to start handing off the camera more often. ENJOY!
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
We were married Sept. 16th 2005 and have been married for 7 years and live in South Jordan. I am the CEO of the Wood household and hands down it's the hardest job I've ever had. Tim is employed at Ultradent working as an engineer and is a workaholic.
0 comments:
Post a Comment