CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Breakfast with Santa (and Grandma Jones)

***Out of order pictures but just thankful I got them on the blog***

Breakfast with Santa and Great-Grandma Jones
at Wentworth (Dec. 21st)
This is the second year Grandma's place has done the Breakfast with Santa and we jumped on the chance to go up and visit with Santa and eat Breakfast with Grandma.
This year Cori and Riley were out of school (Braiden was not) So mother of the year let Braiden miss the first couple of classes and come with us. I know, not very responsible but I am tired of Braiden not getting to do all the fun things with us....So I was grateful he came!

Happy Birthday Grandma....yesterday was her birthday so it was fun to come up and see her.




Is this not the saddest face you have ever seen? And yes, again Mother of the year made him sit there like this for photo after photo. He had his own pic, one with me, Braid and Bryce, one with all the grandkids and then one with the grandkids and Great-Grandma Jones. Sorry Kayse!

Isn't he a stud? He is up for anything....What 14 year old gets on Santa's lap and talks his ear off and even poses for pictures and than thanks me for bringing him. He is somethin' special.

Ugh, I am just realizing how horrible these pictures are. Good think I went and spent a fortune on a nice DSLR camera and then still bring my point and shoot every where. Yah, I am special.

Thanks Grandma Jones for letting us and our chaos invade your dining area. (It is so funny to watch her when we are there. She panicks that we are messing it up or doing something that is going to get her in trouble.....she is a crack up!)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Grandma Jones looks just like I remember her!

I have never even seen Kayson cry before...so not how I remember him!

Braiden is a good sport, although something is a little weird about the way Santa is holding him...maybe its just me?

Bonnie said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging because it is so much fun to read and see all that you have been doing. The picture of Kayson on Santa's knee is priceless and the gang signs are Bryce! Where does he come up with that? The haircut is hilarious and yes, you do have 3 adorable (sorry Braid, maybe I should use "wonderful" for you) boys!