CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Freaks

Should I be worried? Yes, I should be very worried!

So, Brad and I have the same taste in clothes and well since I dress Tim these two end up dressing alike alot. Tim showed up wearing this on Christmas and Brad ran home (to pick up Ling) and thought it would be funny to change in to matching outfits. They have quite a few matching outifts. Too Funny!


And yes, I am very worried about these boys!

1 comments:

Katie said...

K...that is so funny! How funny that Brad would think to go change.

I will never forget the time when Bek and I showed up at midnight on Black Friday at Southtowne mall and had on the same brown hoodies from American Eagle. People were pointing and saying look "twins". We shopped until 3 pm the next day dressed as complete twins. So freakin embarrassing!