
I love this tradition (who am I kidding, I love every tradition we have). This year my folks were out of town so they didn't go and Lisa's kids both had sports stuff so they didn't go and as you can see, Tim is missing. Crowds and holiday's are not Tim's favorite so you can imagine how much he enjoys the Festival of Trees. I mentioned to him that it wasn't a big deal if he stayed home and he jumped on that. Honestly, I enjoy it so much and wanted to not feel rushed so we were all fine with him opting out this year. Me, my boys, Jo, Brad and Family and Katie, Gage and Margaret all came. It was a lot of fun. Bryce made it about half way through before he was done and he would point at every other tree and say "that ones my favorite" or "that's my tree."
0 comments:
Post a Comment