CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful for my life

Day 10


After shopping Wal-mart on Black Friday I am so very grateful for my life. I have done Black Friday every year for as long as I can remember and before that I was working at K-mart for Black Friday so it shouldn't have been that big of a deal right? Ha Ha....This year Wal-Mart did a 12:01 sale which was pretty good, even better than the 5:00 am doorbusters. I decided to drag Braiden along (I know, talk about ruining the christmas spirit for the dude but honestly, I needed more bodies to wait at lines for me. Did I mention that I also drug along my niece Brianna and Cori?)
Oh my goodness, just to make a long story short....I will NEVER EVER in my life do a Wal-mart Black Friday sale again. I was waiting next to two boxes full of some stupid sleeping bag buddy making sure I got a few of those and noticed a huge line next to me. There were sewing machines stacked up 2 wide and about 15 high and about 40 people in line. Do the math. Someone was leaving there without a sewing machine. They had employees that were making sure nobody took anything before the 12:01 starting time. Yah right, good luck stopping a large group of Wal-mart shoppers looking for a so called fabulous deal. We heard this group start counting and then we hear three and they all just started grabbing for them (at 11:50 pm) It was a freakin riot and there were people everywhere. The sewing machines tipped over knocking in to the items I was waiting for which pushed me and all the other ladies over and people were bumping in to us. I just grabbed my stupid sleeping bag buddies and ran for my life. Literally. I saw this girl and man fighting over one and he just ripped it out of her hands and ran off and another girl got up with a bleeding elbow. Seriously, I could not believe I was really sitting in the isle of Wal-mart witnessing this chaos, I should be home in bed.

Thanks to my cutest Braiden and my nieces I got everything I went for and after 2 long hours in line I was actually happy with my purchases!

0 comments: