CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm really doing it

I am really going to private this time....I mean c'mon only friends and loved ones should be able to see picks of me like this. Ha Ha.
Leave a comment with you email address if you read my blog...like my blog....and want to continue reading my blog!


Misty, Savannah, Bryce and I at Jumpin Jacks

7 comments:

Amanda said...

You are so funny! I most definintely want to be added to your blog list... Here is my email.. akalopez@gmail.com..

XoXO
A

Unknown said...

don't forget me mckenzie.h.graham@gmail.com
tell us when you guys are free and we will make it work!! Seriously, non of this years and years bolony.

p.s. i do have a facebook. Look me up mckenzie hardy graham

~Our Family~ said...

You better add me... You know my email address.. I hated going private because I have so many adoptive parents that come to my blog so I guess I will just have to keep it open... YOu are looking great.... SO add me or I can send you a reminder too I have your email... Love ya

Leslie Kay said...

l.k.bennett@comcast.net

I don't want to miss pictures like this!

Rob and Jenn said...

Um, can you add me??? jennyrie30 at hotmail.com
(It's your old neighbor, Jenny Castleberry!) Thanks.

Bonnie said...

Bryce looks like he is having the time of his life. Of course add me because I love to look at your entries. I think you're smart to go private! Love you, Mom

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.