2 Month Stats:
Weight: 13 lbs. 11 oz. (89%)
Height: 24.21 inches (88%)
Head: 16.6 in (93%)
Weight: 13 lbs. 11 oz. (89%)
Height: 24.21 inches (88%)
Head: 16.6 in (93%)
Wow, how fast time flies. I cannot believe he is already 2 months old. He is acting so much older and I am sure it is because he looks so much older. He loves to smile and "coos" all the time. He will tell long stories to Braiden and giggles at Bryce.
Fun Fact: Bryce at 2 months old
Weight: 13 lbs. 9 oz. (81%)
Height: 24 inches (84%)
They look so much alike, thank goodness they have different temperments!
2 comments:
He is a darling big boy... I am so sad we haven't seen him yet. Lets plan a day please?
It looks like he was a good boy just waiting for the doctor. What a cute picture!
Post a Comment