CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hunt at the Wentworth






My Mom let me know of an Easter Egg Hunt for kids 5 and under (that is why I don't have any pictures of Braiden) up at my Grandma's resthome. It started at 10:00 and of course I was running in right at 10:00....thankgoodness they didn't start the hunt until 10:30. They had eggs all over the place and candy laying all over the ground and while visiting with the Easter Bunny my kid was the one that was picking up the eggs before the hunt even started.
They had the 0-3 kids upstairs and the age 3-5 go downstairs. So we stayed upstairs and Bryce went nuts. He got so many eggs and so much candy. I probably should have had him go downstairs since he looks and acts more like a 5 year old. Oh well, we had a great time and even Kayson got to see the Easter Bunny.

0 comments: