CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pregnancy Meltdown...update

So, the t-shirts came for the football players (a day late) and I ripped open the box so very excited to get them ready to drive all over South Jordan and the front of the shirt looks great....the back of the shirt? Completely wrong. All the boys numbers are incorrect. Ha Ha, I am so glad I have NO tears left cause all I could do was laugh. I was ready to become an enraged crazy women and pulled up the email they so very nicely asked me to "approve" and sure enough, they are all wong on the sample email and right underneath it I said "looks great, please proceed." Yep, it is official, the baby has no began to take over my brain along with the rest of my body. He better hurry and get here cause I am starting to get a little grumpy with him!

0 comments: