So, I had my first official pregnancy meltdown today. I can officially say today has been the worst Monday ever! For starters, I have lost my debit card (found it at my parents house...thankgoodness) then, I realized I left my purse on the floor of the movie theater yesterday (called them and someone turned it in...thankgoodness) then, I was in charge of getting the football players a "gift" for the year end banquet. I decided to get t-shirts for all the boys and was promised that they would be here by the 27th knowing the banquet was on the 30th. So, I SAT and SAT by the window watching for the UPS truck and by 2:00 was getting a little nervous. I decided to call and check on them and sure enough, they haven't even shipped yet. Don't worry they are shipping today. Okay, that does me NO good, the banquet is tonight. I broke down and cried my eyes out. Yep, I cried over t-shirts not getting here on time. It wasn't just crying either, it was an official meltdown.
7 years ago
3 comments:
Way cute pix. So sorry about the bad day.
OH Vicki you poor thing, all mothers can relate... you look great though thats a plus!
Wow look how cute you are.. i wish that I could rub your belly.. You look really good.. Sorry about the bad day.. I guess on the bright side you found your debit card and someone turned your purse in because we all know whats in a womans purse is a secret.... hehe.. I hope that you have better days...
Post a Comment