7 years ago
Sunday, November 15, 2009
So Thankful!
I am so thankful for these boys! I couldn't imagine not having these two in my life and I am so excited to add one more rugrat to the mix.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moment's that take our breath away."
3 comments:
You are SO LUCKY Braiden still cooperates. Way to go kiddo -lots of bonus points with Mom :)
Wow it has been a long time since I have came to your blog and I don't know why.. I haven't seen that you posted anything I guess I need to make sure your link is still in my blog.. Wow you don't have much longer and that little guy will be here.. Can't wait to see ya.. Are you still going to the Christmas party at the hotel?
You are very blessed to have those two boys AND they are very blessed to have you for their MOM!
Post a Comment