7 years ago
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
March Snow
I cannot believe that last week were playing outside in 70 degree weather in shorts and flip flops and today I dressed the kids in snow clothes to go out and build a snowman. Only in Utah! Braiden went over to the park to build snow forts with some friends and when he got back he wanted Bryce to go out and play with him so I bundled him up and sent him out with Braid. My pics aren't very good because I am taking them from the front room window...I was not going to go out and play in the snow anymore, my snow clothes are put away for good!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is so very cool that your 3 boys are out there making the most out of the "snow" day. Love the pictures. I also like your new back ground; very cute! I love the swing pic too. How funny (but not at all surprised) that he had it and the music turned on before he got it. He can still be my "baby"! Love reading your blog! Love, Mom
Post a Comment