CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What the?



I have been watching my niece Abby (she is 5 months old) on Monday and Tuesday's and Bryce has been doing really good with having her around. Today was the first day I noticed a little jealousy. I put her in the swing for nap time and while I was getting Bryce dressed today he ran off....I went looking for him and found that he had climbed into the swing. He had turned it on, turned on the music and even latched down the tray. When I found him I just started laughing and he said "No get me out Mommy." Ha Ha, his feet are almost touching the ground. He is no longer the baby in the family!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Any little brothers or sisters we should know about? Love your blog!

Leslie Kay said...

That is so funny! Loved seeing the picture to back up the image I had in my mind when you told me on the phone.

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

I want to crawl in the swing too. Only one of my big legs would fit. Such a cute little boy.