CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 27, 2009

I Know....Too much info

So, it is that time. We are working on potty training. For some reason Byrce has to hide while he is pooping so I figured it would be very easy to start potting training him. As soon as he decides to hide I will just grab him and put him on the potty. So, today he went to hide and I ran him in there and he was on the potty for about two seconds and told me "I need a book". Ha Ha, I went and got him a book and then he told me to "go away" and so I walked into the front room to give him his privacy (after taking a couple of pictures)and when I went back in he had gone in the potty. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come!


2 comments:

Amie said...

Wow, he is just getting too big!

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

Ok, I remember the potty training. Oh yeah! I am still remembering it. Stratton still wears a pull up at night. lucky me!!! Hes turning 5 next month maybe that will be the lucky month he finally figures out how to go the night dry!! Cute pic Vickie.