CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jeep Hurricane

So Bryce go a new Powerwheels Jeep Hurricane....For what you ask? Yep, his birthday that is not until April 26th. His Daddy had this thing home for 15 minutes and already had it pulled out of the box and put together. Bryce thinks it is cool to try and chase the doggy but he hasn't figured out how to steer it yet so for now we just go around in circles saying "gonna get you puppy".


Just like Daddy, has to try and figure out how everything works.


It is a super cute Jeep. It has a key that turns on and makes a noise like a real car starting up, a working radio that plays real stations, it goes in reverse and Bryce's favorite "goes fast".


6 comments:

~Our Family~ said...

Yeah aren't they fun.. WE have owned a barbie jeep that I got at a garage sale and we painted it black and gray and its motor burnt up. We have owned a Gator it got beat to heck and the motor or something went out on it. We got him a polaris sportsmen right now and that is the biggest piece of crap. MAtt has called the company many times and they have sent numerous parts but it doesn't fix whats wrong with it. Colton can only go mabye 5 mins and it stops on him and he has to wait for like a min or 2 and then it does it again and again. Garbage.. I think the power wheels are the best built.. I bet Bryce is having so much fun on it.. MAtt bought this little 110 kids four wheeler now for Colton but it scares me to have him on it.. IT is real like the big ones... Wait until Bryce learns to steer he will be getting the dog maybe...

Anonymous said...

Love it, how fun!! Can you believe our babies our almost 2?? I have been bad about updating my blog, I was having problems with my photos. I am going to update today, I love to check yours out.

Bonnie said...

What a big boy. I can't believe it. He will probably need a helmet -- sorry, that's grandma speaking. I imagine Braiden will even want to drive that.

Unknown said...

I love your comment about him figuring out how everything works, just like his Dad. Well at least he doesn't have 3 "parts-cars" jeeps hidden on the side of the house that "will" run some day :-)

Joe

The Powells said...

so cute...he will love it!!

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

Cute blog Vickie. Hope you don't mind I picked up your blog link off of Leslies. I know you can tell her thanks. I guess thats what sisters are for. We had a jeep too. Our boys loved it and wore it to the ground.