7 years ago
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Valentine Fun
Right now Bryce is into everything boy. He LOVES cars, trucks, planes, motorcycles and everything else that make noise. So, when I saw the commercial for monster trucks I thought that would be alot of fun to take the boys to. I got online and bought our tickets and then went to put it on my calendar and realized it was on Valentines Day. So, I thought what a great gift to give to the boys and spend it as a family watching the trucks. We showed up early enough for the Pit Party and got flags for the boys to get signed by all the drivers and Bryce just loved running around in the dirt and picking up rocks.
Before the show started we all picked a truck that we thought would win and Braiden picked this truck. He liked how it looked and he liked that the driver signed his flag with a blue marker. And Blue Thunder ended up winning so finally Braiden picks a winner!

Our seats were perfect because we were up high enough that you could see everything and we were row 1 so we didn't have anyone in front of us for Bryce to kick. He could stand up and look over the wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So funny - I thought the first pix was of Tim and couldn't figure out the funny pants. I clicked on it to see bigger and just chuckled. It looked way fun!
Looks like you had a blast.. Did Tim go? Why wasn't he in the pictures if he went? Anyway I wish we could have been there.. Was it exciting enough? Anyway talk to you later
OMG, Fischer would have LOVED this! How fun for you all! Thank you again for coming to help with the cookies! It was great to see you!
Post a Comment