CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy Weekend



We use to take the kids to Home Depot ever first Saturday of the month for the "kids craft" and our kids have since outgrown that and say they are too old to go. Aunt Lisa called and asked if I wanted to start taking Bryce and I jumped on the idea. He is so into this kind of stuff. He was so excited to use a hammer but when we got there the craft they were doing used glue and no hammers...poor Bryce. He had so much fun and made a "trinket box" which he used as a bank thanks to Aunt Lisa supplying Bryce with lots of pennies.

Alex (holding Bryce) Braiden, Kaylee, Cori and Riley



This may look like a double posting but it's not...we had so much fun at the Tracy Aviary that we decided to head back and this time we had all the kids. It is so much fun for the kids to run around after being inside all winter long!
These were are Saturday activites and then on Saturday night me and Tim went to Home Depot and shopped for a new bathtub and faucet (yep, we are doing another home remodeling project) and then ate dinner at Taco Bell (our date nights sure have changed!) Then late Sat. night I got the stomach flu and spent the entire day in bed on Sunday....Yeah me! I HATE being sick.

3 comments:

Leslie Kay said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute!

~Our Family~ said...

Looks like you have so much fun.. We have nothing to do here in little town of Idaho... I guess thats okay we don't have to have all the people and traffic either so I guess I get to choose whats better huh? Looks like so much fun.. I'm sorry you wasn't feeling good Saturday night.. I don't want that stuff again no way... I don't think that we are coming to the monster trucks Matt is on the kick of saving some money just in case so you guys have fun...

Bonnie said...

Is this guy really just ONE??!! Looks like he got right into it, not that it surprises me. Glad you all are having so much fun. Love ya, Mom