CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Funny Story

So about a month ago (so Bryce would have been 18 months) Bryce started calling Tim by his name instead of calling him Daddy. Well, it would frustrate Tim so bad and he would say "no, I am Daddy not Tim" and Bryce would think it is so funny that they would sit and fight back and forth....."No Tim"...."No Daddy". Well I would just sit in the background and laugh and laugh because it was driving Tim nuts (and Bryce was still calling me Mommy) So, Tim got this idea that he would teach Bryce that my name is Vicki and make him call me by my name. The first time Tim told Bryce my name was Vicki and Bryce said "No...Mommy" Ha Ha that didn't help Tim's situation. Well since then I have taught Bryce that Daddy is Tim and Mommy is Vicki. Well, he can't say Vicki, it sounds more like Sippy and I love that nobody knows he is calling me by my name instead of Mommy.
So, the other day me and Tim were standing in the kitchen and Bryce walks in and looks up at us and says "Hi Tim...Hi Sippy". Okay, I am not ready for my 20 month old "baby" to walk in a room and call me by my name. I feel like he is way to little to be doing that already! Oh well, it is so cute that I just smile and answer him.

0 comments: