7 years ago
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Ho Ho Ho
Grandma Heath has started a fun tradition (I think she is trying to make it a tradition) to take all the family to a fun Christmas activity every year (last year was the Polar Express). This year she took the entire family to Wheeler Farm to have dinner with Santa. It is so much fun to have the whole family all together, it rarely happens. We also went on a hay ride around Wheeler Farm to see the xmas lights which was cold but we were all dressed for the weather so it made it lots of fun!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Vicki, I'm so happy you left a comment on my blog. And good to see what you're up to. I have to tell you, I am lovin' the bloggin', stay-at-home mom you've become. Seriously though, your kids are so cute. About time for another? (I have to give crap before it's dished to me:)) Anyway, this is great, now we can be blogging friends. Talk to you soon.
Hey there Vicki.. I found your blog off the Christmas card you sent.. What a cute card.. I have a card but it hasn't come yet to send to you so it might be after Christmas I hope not but we will do what we have to do... I'm gald I found your blog.. I love blogging you can add mine to your blog if you want... Merry Christmas...
Post a Comment