I want to give a HUGE thanks to Aunt Lisa who offers her house every year for the kids to come and do christmas cookies. This year Lisa took over with Bryce and it is a good thing she did because she let him to WHATEVER he wanted. I kept saying "whoa with the sprinkles" and Lisa would tell me to be quiet he was fine (yah, I wont be eating Bryces cookies) He kept saying he wanted more "sauce" which sauce meant sprinkles (dont ask, we dont) and used a whole bottle on one cookie. He loved every minute (or 1/2 hour, he lasted the longest at the table) making cookies this year.
I only got one picture of Braiden this year and it was a posed picture. He wasn't that into this year....Guess he is growing up!
1 comments:
Baby Brycie I will eat your YUMMY cookies! The more sprinkles the better. What do moms know anyway? Rusty and Trotter will also gobble those up in a second.
Love You,
Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment