CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bryces real bday

We celebrated Kayson's one year old birthday at the Mayan and Bryce loved it so much that he picked it for his birthday dinner. We had his birthday party on the saturday after his real birthday so we thought it would be fun to take him to dinner and let him pick the place.

The Mayan opens at 4:00 and we were there at 4:05 and pretty much got to pick where we sat. We had to get here early because we had T-ball at 5:30

Look at the excitement on his face. He wanted this (ugly) bear so bad. Tim took Bryce to the Army store one day (don't ask why Tim was in there...I have NO idea) and Bryce saw this bear with a blanket and talked about it for weeks and then said that is all he wanted for his bday.

I cannot believe my little guy is 4 years old. I have LOVED being this little guys Mom. He has kept me on my toes, made me laugh, made me cry and sent me to the insta care with many migraines. I wouldn't change it for the world. He is the smartest 4 year old I have ever met. He has the most amazing memory and can remember things that happened that I can't even remember. He is going to do amazing things when he gets older. Now if I can survive him getting older!


No, Grandpa is not flashing gang signs. Bryce is 4 years old....YAY!!!
These guys are the best grandparents in the world. There isn't anything they miss! We called at the last minute and invited them along to the Mayan and they were there before us. They are the best (and they gave Bryce a t-ball machine that he LOVES!)

3 comments:

Katie said...

You know that you can change the blog post date, don't you? That way you don't have to put the real date at the top. You post it then go back and edit it to change it.

Vicki said...

Ha, Ha...I did not know that. I will be doing that from now on. I thought there prob had to be a way but it sounded so much easier to just put the date at the top of the post.
Does it put them in date order after I change the date?

Katie said...

Yes it will put them in order, I backdate all of my posts. Just post it then go back in and edit the date. I swear you were the one that showed me how to do it.