Braiden stayed the night over at Sheila and Mike's house and called me to ask if he could go with them to see a movie. I asked which one and he said Soul Surfer. I had been wanting to see it so once again I invited myself along with them.
Tim and Bryce were at Auto Zone and planned on playing in the garage all afternoon so I ran Kayson up to my parents house and went to see the movie.
The main reason I wanted to see it was because it took place in Kauai and the accident happened at a beach we have been to. It was neat watching the movie and seeing all the places we have been. I recognized grocery stores, the hospital and even bridges that they drove over. Man, it sure made me want to go back to Kauai!


Here is a picture of Tyler, Braiden and Taylor snorkeling right where Bethony got attacked by a shark while surfing. Yah, I was nervous while he was in the water...especially because there were turtle everywhere (that's what attracts sharks) but I put on my brave face and let him snorkel.
0 comments:
Post a Comment