Today Sheila was having a baby shower for Alyssa so Mike called and invited Braiden to go with them to Airborne. Me having no pride invited myself, Kayson and Bryce along. Then, went even further and invited Lisa, Kaylee and Alex. When I got to Sheila's to drop off a gift for Alyssa Mike said "Hey, why don't you just take the 2 boys over with you and I'll stay home." So, I took everyone over and we had a blast.

The big boys signed up for a game of Dodgeball and loved it. I think they would have spent the whole time in there kicking butt at dodgeball.

Kayse thought it was funny to try and run on the tramps.

They have tramps up against the walls and you can jump in to the wall. Pretty fun...unless your me and pee your pants every time you jump on a tramp. I tried once and pretty much crashed and burned and Kaylee said "well, that was graceful."


Bryce was here but wouldn't hold still long enough for a photo or I should say a good photo that isn't all blurry. They have a little kids area where Bryce stayed until he started being mean to the little kids. So, I threw him in the big area with the big kids. I figure if he wants to pick on little kids he can hang with the big ones. He does better with the bigger kids that won't put up with his crap!
2 comments:
That place looks fun. Gage would love it. Maybe next time you can invite us.
Sure, we are going to go on a sunday when it isn't so crowded. I will invite you for sure. Bryce and Gage would have a ball!
Post a Comment