CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Decorating Easter Eggs

(April 18th)
Easter eggs/cookies at Aunt Lisa's. Such a fun tradition. This year it just wasn't the same. Lisa's kids were spending the entire spring break weekend this year with Phil. He has school on Monday so he allowed the kid's to come over to Lisa's house for a couple hours. So, at the last minute she called and told us to head out for eggs and cookies. Cori and Riley are also out on Spring Break but not Braiden. His school district is screwy and he is never off the same time as the cousins. I was so sad heading out to do a tradition without Braiden but went anyways.
Cori "It just isn't the same without Braiden." Riley "Yah, it is quiet and nobody is cracking jokes." It really wasn't the same without Braiden!





It is no wonder why Lisa is the favorite Aunt. Yes, she let Kayson have free reign of the sprinkles. He just sat there shaking and shaking. I had sprinkles everywhere and if I took them away she would give them right back. She also gave him his own eggs....which he thought were balls and tried to throw them. Yep, she is the best Aunt!

1 comments:

Katie said...

So glad you found your camera cord.

Lisa is great. I would never let the kids do that either. She is so my mom. Just goes to show why some people were born to be teachers.