CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Activites Part I

(April 16th)
One of my Mom's groups put together this Easter egg hunt for the kids. It was pretty fun other than I didn't know anyone but the kids didn't care. There were SO many eggs. Tim took Bryce over to his age group with my little camera and I took Kayse to his age group (good thinking huh? That way I could get pics of both kids while in 2 different places.)

There were so many eggs that Bryce got to open them and pick and choose which eggs he would like.


His favorite egg was the one that looked like a robot. He spotted it before the hunt even began.

The loot. They seriously got more candy than they did on Halloween. When the hunt started they said 12 eggs and then we'll see how many are left. There were so many left they just yelled "go for it" and the kids kept collecting.



There was so much candy and so many eggs that the parents and kids were just walking away so Kayse just sat in there picking it all up. Finally Bryce and Tim came and we finished picking it up. Kayson loved getting the eggs until he realized that there was candy. He would pick up a sucker and just sit there looking at it.

0 comments: