CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Disney on Ice

I have been trying to give Bryce a "date night" once in a while to give him some quality time away from Kayson. Just Bryce and Mommy so he doesn't have to fight for attention. These dates have been so important to Bryce and I have really started craving some alone time with my buddy. Katie called and asked if I wanted to take Bryce to Disney on Ice and I wasn't sure if Bryce would enjoy it but decided to try it out. We had so much fun!

Riding the Trax (Sorry Kat!)

Bryce was so cute on the Trax. Him and Gage just kept asking "is this our stop?" They were so worried we were going to miss our stop.

Bryce's favorite was when Mickey and Minnie were celebrating Christmas and all the characters from Toy Story came out. The green army man was his very favorite.


I love this kid so much! When I told him we were going to Disney on Ice he said "yah, I can't wait to ride the roller coaster." Poor kid thought we were going to Disney Land (I wish!) so I explained that we were going to Disney on Ice where all the characters skate around on the ice. He said "well, that sounds boring." I thought for sure I was in for a long night. About 5 minutes in to the show Bryce turned to me with the biggest eyes ever and said "this isn't boring at all." Yay, we ended having the best "date night" ever!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Why must you post that picture. What is wrong with my neck? So gross. Let's be honest, it wasn't just the kids that thought we were going to miss our stop, it was you too.

Bek said...

That is one big smile on that first pic... you don't have any others???

Katie said...

My smile? or Vik's? Yeah, I would think she could find another.