7 years ago
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Xmas Card Tryout
Wow, you would think it would be easy to get my family to take a couple pictures. Yah right. The worst part was getting the husband to pose "cute". Kayson wouldn't look at the camera and Daddy kept flicking Bryce in the back of the head to get him to look at the camera. So, now Bryce is looking at the camera with tears rolling down his face. Ugh, I got one that is worthy of a xmas card. Maybe next year I will skip the pictures and just do a cute card...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think they are cute...who took them?
Uggh reminds me of trying to get my family to take pictures. Now if we could get spouses to pose like Gage!
I think they are all cute!! What is the problem with husband's and cameras... Last year, Todd refused to sit for our Christmas pictures. I sent the card out anyway with a little picture of him glued to the front that said, "could not be bothered to be photographed".
Post a Comment