CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful for copying





I saw this on someone's blog (I am not going to lie, I have no idea who's blog it is. It is probably a friend of a friends friend.)
Anyway's, I love the idea and I am going to try and do 10 days of things I am thankful for.

Day 1
Laughing. I am a firm believe that laughter is the best medicine. I go scrapbooking once a month with my girlfriends and honestly, I think if we did it once a week I would have six pack abs. I laugh and laugh when I am with these girls and half the time we aren't laughing at anything at all.

(Today we aren't scrapbooking, we headed up to ride the Alpine Slide and it was closed due to weather so we got a yummy dinner (laughed) and shopped at the outlets (and laughed even more!)

I also laugh all day long with my boys. These 3 boys are the funniest boys ever. Braiden is hilarious but the only problem is he keeps such a serious face that I never know when is he joking or being serious (he get's this from Grandpa Heath)
Bryce tells stories and says the craziest things. I swear, I will never know where he comes up with the stuff he says.
Story....last night Tim is laying on the couch watching t.v. and Bryce climbs behind him and lays in the crevice of his legs (try to picture it). All of a sudden Bryce says "Daddy do you think you can take off those socks so I don't have to lay here and smell that horrible smell?" I laughed and laughed (mainly because he said it to Tim but it was so funny.)

I love laughing and I love hearing laughter!

0 comments: