CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Look what the kids drug in

Ugh, I hate cats. Everything about them! You know when they arch their back and rub against your leg...um yah, that make me want to vomit.
So, today Bryce and Brighton were outside in the backyard playing (I was in the house cleaning...really, this time I was actually cleaning) and they both came in giggling and freaking out. I hear "Hey Mom we brought a cat inside to play." I am thinking what in the world are they up to now. I slowly get up from what I am doing and head to see what they had made or what they could possibly be pretending is a cat. What the....their is a cat in my kitchen. A real cat. Bryce starts panicking "please don't make it leave, I want it to live here."
I am a little "scared" of cats. I seriously kept thinking it was looking at me and laughing but I could not get it to go out the back door. It just sat and wondered through out my house checking everything out and arching it's back on all my couches....Oh Bryce what am I going to do with you?


3 comments:

stacy said...

I think I may dislike cats even more now than I did before I read your post.. what is the status of the cat?

Katie said...

sick!!!

Anonymous said...

Vicki, this made me laugh because I seriously want to vomit every time a freakin' cat rubs on my leg. Ewww! Your boys are darling though.