Fall Football
I love fall! The funniest part is I hate fall weather. I love football...everything about it. I wait all year long for football season. I love sitting at the field watching practices, I love watching the games and I love cheering on Braiden. This year he is playing Center. Hello, the center is usually one of the biggest kids on the team. Nope not this year, it is Braiden. He is really good at Center and does a good job!
I love fall! The funniest part is I hate fall weather. I love football...everything about it. I wait all year long for football season. I love sitting at the field watching practices, I love watching the games and I love cheering on Braiden. This year he is playing Center. Hello, the center is usually one of the biggest kids on the team. Nope not this year, it is Braiden. He is really good at Center and does a good job!
0 comments:
Post a Comment