CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

HATE the word HATE

No Bryce we don't hate you!

Ugh, we are going through the "hate phase" at our house right now. Someone please tell me there is such a thing as the hate phase and that it isn't just my little prince going through this.
I tell Bryce to do something something (anything, even something as simple as to eat his dinner) and he say's "you hate me don't you?" In my calmest voice, I say "No Bryce I love you very much." Okay, it's getting really old. I am about ready to say "YES, I am really starting to hate you" but than realize that I am the adult and not the 3 yr. old. I cannot wait for this phase to go away. I HATE the "Do you hate me phase"!
Oh and it isn't just "do you hate me?" it is also...."you hate me don't you?", "why do you hate me?", "does Braiden hate me?" I have even gotten the occasional "I hate you" which didn't go over too well with me!

Looking forward for the word hate to leave our house.....

0 comments: