CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Summer Lovin'

So, I decided since I am so far behind on my blogging that I would catch up with one or two pictures of what we did this summer. Looking through my pictures I realized we were busy bees. These are just some of the things we did for our summer break.

Delta
Memorial Day

Family bike rides.
It is so much fun with Bryce riding his own bike. It is a little more work but way worth it.

My Best Friends Wedding
Isn't that a movie? This wedding was so beautiful and so much fun. It was good to see such a cheesy grin on Bek the entire night. She is so happy!

Delta
Fourth of July. Love spending the 4th of July in Delta. This year me and my boys rode the knee boards together. It was a lot of fun until I crashed and Bryce went under water. Oops!

R.I.P Rusty
I lost my best buddy Rusty. While I was in Bear Lake Rusty died. This is the closest I have came to losing someone really close to me and I didn't like it. I can't remember the last time I have cried that hard or for that long. I miss him following me around the house and I miss pulling into the driveway and having him wait for me at the gate. Who am I kidding, I just really miss him!

Bear Lake
I am pretty sure everyone had a great time in Bear Lake. I wouldn't know because I wasn't there. Ugh, I spent two different nights sitting in the most ghetto ER in Logan. I seriously think I was being treated by medical students. At one point the nurse asked me what meds I was one and then proceeded to ask me what it was for and how to spell it. All I could think was "Get me out of here ASAP!" Thank goodness for sisters. Jodi stepped up and was my rock through the whole thing while the other two sisters took care of my kids. Thanks goodness for family!

Morris Pool
Took advantage of having a sister with a pool and a 3 year old that has no fear of the water. I can finally put Bryce in a life jacket and let him go. I spent a lot of time relaxing pool side with Jodi (well, as much relaxing as I could do with a 6 month old) while the kids swam.

Toby
Bought a new puppy. A Pocket Beagle named Toby. We gave him to Braiden for his birthday. He is such a cutie!

Sold Toby
Yes, we bought a puppy and then sold him. I think I jumped the gun. I wanted to replace my Rusty so bad and it was just too soon. I didn't have the energy to take care of a 3 yr old, a 9 month old and the biggest baby of them all....a new puppy. He was adorable but required way more attention than our family had to give him right now. So sad!

Cherry Hill
Favorite family tradition (who am I kidding, all our traditions are my favorite!) I love that this place is kind of "little kiddy" and all of our kids have the best time here. They just love being with the cousins and being in the water.

Lion King
This year for my birthday our birthday my Mom gave Leslie and I Lion King tickets. I was super excited to go since I have never seen a musical. She decided it would be fun to get a ticket for Lisa and Jodi and have all her girls there. This was such a fun girl day and such a fun way to spend my birthday

Cowabunga Bay
I found tickets on one of my good deal blogs for an all day pass for $12 so we all went. My family and Jo's family. It was fun because there was something for all ages. Even Jodi got a little scared on one of the slides. Okay, I got a little scared too. I left Kayson at Aunt Emily's and was able to spend the day running around with the boys.

Silver Lake
One of my new favorite places to hike around. I like that it is so "family friendly". I am able to take Bryce and Kayson and hike around without worrying about their safety. Today Grandpa and Grandma came up with us.

Delta
I can't remember which weekend this was but it was one of my favorite. The girls did there "easy" tube ride and we all pulled every muscle in our body. I love this picture. Jodi thought she could frog hop over on to my tube and ended up taking us both off. The big umph in the water is me and Jodi almost dying while Leslie just sits back and watches.

Pre-School Paradise
I cannot believe my baby is pre-school. I know everyone says that but man I feel like my life is flashing right before my eyes. I seriously feel like he was just born. He was so cute running into pre-school and didn't even care that I was leaving him. Such a brave boy!

5 Year Anniversary
I cannot believe it has been 5 years since we got married. Wow, 5 years and 2 babies later. We decided to do something more our style for our anniversary this year and hiked up to Donut Falls. It was so nice. We stopped and got sandwiches at Village Baker and ate them on a blanket next to the river and then hiked up the falls. It was a perfect end to the summer!

2 comments:

Leslie Kay said...

I DID NOT just sit back and watch the tubing :) You found your Hawaii pix YEAH! Busy Summer...

stacy said...

I found you! Love your blog! You have as crazy of a life as me-- I guess it is the children, huh!