I love this kid so much! He has had a cough for the last couple days and since we had strep in our house I decided to take him over to the insta care last night. He was crying and crying that he just wanted to stay home but once we got over there he could not have been any better. The Dr. kept commenting that he acted so old. She would tell him to take deep breaths and he would take the biggest deep breath. While we were driving home I said "thanks for being such a good boy and the dr." and he quickly responded "thanks for staying to protect me." Wow, talk about melting your heart! Thank goodness it isn't strep and just a viral infection.
By the way, you can't tell from the picture but Braiden really was having fun!
2 comments:
Seriously, you guys have the cutest kids. I can't wait to meet Kayson!
Okay, that is sooo cute. Love it!
Post a Comment