We love going to the Safety Fair every year. This year I had forgotten about it and saw it on the morning news (at 8:00) and panicked that I had forgotten. So, I called my friend Amie and her, Quinn, Weston, Braiden, Bryce, Kayson and I all went. We got there right at 10:00 which was perfect because it wasn't crowded at all. We were there for about 2 hours and once Braiden found the trailer full of video games he wasn't ready after 2 hours. While I was leaving I got a text from Katie asking if I wanted to go on Saturday and decided that since Tim would be gone all day we would go again. Bryce had so much fun and it is free so we headed down again on Saturday with Katie and Gage. While we were waiting for Katie we saw the Easter Bunny so I got a picture with Bryce and Kayson (sad that Braiden wasn't with us this time to get a pic with the EB.) It was so crowded since it was a Saturday and Bryce was not having as much fun this time so we decided to leave and go let them play on the playground at Burger King. On our way out we saw a booth with baby frogs for sale. Mom is a sucker and we ended up leaving with two baby frogs. We ended up having a super fun day hanging out with Katie and Gage!
We were married Sept. 16th 2005 and have been married for 7 years and live in South Jordan. I am the CEO of the Wood household and hands down it's the hardest job I've ever had. Tim is employed at Ultradent working as an engineer and is a workaholic.
0 comments:
Post a Comment