7 years ago
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Hogle Zoo
We had a super fun day at the zoo today with Leslie, Brighton, Amie, Quinn and Weston. I was a little worried that I wasn't going to make it since I wasn't feeling that great and I thought it was going to be super hot but we lucked out with the weather. It was a little overcast and a little breezy which made it a very nice zoo day.
Bryce's favorite part is the bird show. We had great seats this time and the birds flew (or swooped) right down at our heads. Leslie really wanted to stay for this show and I really did not (I was not feeling good at all) but we stayed and I was so glad we did. It really is Bryces favorite part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hoagle zoo is fun but not that fun when it is hot... We enjoy it. We have never seen any of the shows when we have went.. I can't wait to start doing some fun things too... I'm so tired of working....
Post a Comment