Yep, we are having a baby! I am 8 weeks and 5 days along and due on January 9th 2010. I headed scrapbooking on Saturday May 9th and just did not feel good at all and had taken a pregnancy test a couple days before and it was negative. I never got feeling any better and took another test a couple days later and it was negative. I was getting so frustrated because I knew I was pregnant. So on Friday May 15th I headed to the doctor (my family doctor) knowing that I was leaving with some medicine weather I was pregnant or not! I got to the doctor and they took a test right away and came in and told me it was positive...I started crying. The doctor said " weren't you trying to get pregnant?" I had to explain to him that there was NO way I could feel like this and take care of a toddler. I then got out to the car and called Tim and right when he answered I started crying and said " I told you so" He just started laughing at me. I explained to Tim that I was so confused because it was the happiest and worst day of my life. I was so conerned about how I was going to take care of Bryce....but, thanks to amazing family and friends I have survived. I spent a couple weeks in bed while they took care of Bryce for me and I am now up and about. I still don't feel good at all but it feels so good to be able to get Braiden to school and take care of Bryce. I am SO excited to add one more to our family and I cant wait to find out if we are having a boy or a girl!We went to the Dr. today and he did an ultra sound to make sure the dates were all correct and while he was doing the ultra sound all of a sudden the baby appeared and the Dr. turned the screen towards us and Tim goes "oh my gosh, look at the size of it's head". Ha Ha, the nurse just started laughing. It looks like a head with a teeny body. Looks like I am going to have another baby with Tim's head!
5 comments:
YEAH! Now we can talk freely about your good news! Sorry I ran you so hard at the zoo :(
WOOHOO! Congratulations!!! Please let me know if I can help you with anything while you are feeling crummy.
I'm excited for you!
I knew it would happen soon... I hope that you get a girl if thats what you want... I'm totally stoked for you.. Sorry you are not feeling very good I wish that I was closer so I could help you out... Tell Tim congrats and congrats to you too.. We love you guys..
Yes but you guys make cute babies!!!
If you ever need a night off or a babysitter remember Joe and I just live down the street now.
Post a Comment