Thanks to my nephew who works at Classic we have been spending alot of time down there over the last couple of months. Usually Bryce just runs around or spends his time in the bounce zone but the last couple of times I have thrown skates on him and it is the cutest thing to watch. These skates are the greatest, they are rollerblades with training wheels so he doesn't fall (as much). What a cute little boy that is game to try anything!
7 years ago
3 comments:
Vicki, I saw you gave out your blogger address to someone on facebook and decided to look myself. Your boys are so big and good luck with the stay at home thing. I find that some days are WONDERFUL and others I want to run from my house screaming! :) Heather
ps if you check my blog, you can link to Jenny's too. She is listed under high school friends.
I see a way CUTE title for scrapbook page.
He is so cute and you are right game for anything. He seems so much older than my little "baby" (maybe that is the problem we still think she is "our baby")!!
Post a Comment