So we were a little late going up to the Temple to check out the lights because we have either been to busy or the weather was to cold. So we decided to head up last night since it was the last night the lights would be on. It was cold but it was still a really nice night to go and walk around.
I didn't get alot of pictures because we had a large crowd with us and the temple was so crowded but I was able to get a cute one of me with my boys.
We rode the tracks up which was the highlight for Bryce. He wanted to hold on just like Prampa (Grandpa).
3 comments:
It was fun to see you and your cute kids during the holidays. I can't believe how much older your little boys seems than my little girl (maybe we "baby" here too much) - oh well. The breakfast felt like old times, how fun!
Hey Vicki, It is fun to see all of your holday pictures! I'm glad that you had such a wonderful holiday! I totally love all of the traditions... that is what family and memories are all about! Happy New Year!
Hey I wanted to tell you guys bye at the party but I never did see you again.. Braxton probably was being a bum... ANyway bye.. I hope that you guys have a good new year this year... I'm so glad that I looked at your card better to find your blog.. I'm so excited to get to know you better.. I told Matt that I really like you though and I wanted to get to know you better because you are pretty easy going and I think you rock.... Anyway talk to you later...
Post a Comment