CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

3rd Year Anniversary

Wow, I cannot beleive it has been 3 years already! It seems like I was just planning my wedding yesterday.
We had a super fun anniversary this year, we spent it in a hotel that looked like a cabin and had a very rustin cabin atmosphere. It was the Daniel Summit Lodge right outside of Heber and it was amazing. On Saturday we rented a Jeep Wrangler and spent the day 4-wheeling up the Daniel Summit Loop and along the Strawberry Ridge. It was so much fun and the scenery was beautiful. Can't wait for the next anniversary so we can have another amazing weekend!




This is the beautiful view of Strawberry Reservoir from the trail we were on



I wanted to see some critters so bad and we did see two deer ( they run too fast for me to take pics of ) but I expected to see more and on our way down the trail we ran into the world's biggest cow and we chased her down the trail. I thought it was pretty funny that was the wildlife we saw.


This was the beautiful hotel that we stayed at

1 comments:

Leslie Kay said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! How'd you get the picture of both of you? Very creative.